|Posted by Trish on May 11, 2010 at 6:10 PM|
So I am finally settled into my new place, which means I can finally resume baking. Now 43% of you said you wanted to see a full tutorial on how to make fudge brownies. These are NOT your instant mixed brownies. The texture and flavour is completely different from instant mix thus please do not complain that it takes more work than instant mix because it is NOT instant mix.
What You Need:
1 C Butter, Melted
3 C Sugar
1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 C All-purpose Flour
1 C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 C Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 x13 inch baking dish. I used two 8 x 5 inch pans.
2. Combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla into a bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Stir together the flour, and cocoa powder. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture until well blended.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips until well blended.
5. Pour into prepared dishes. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. I needed to bake mine for 1 hour due to use of smaller pans. They are done when toothpick is clean when inserted. Cool before cutting into squares.
I topped one with confectioner's sugar and chocolate and drizzled the other one with just chocolate.